Saturday, January 21, 2012

posh tots contest

ive entered an olioboard contest.  olioboard is so much fun to use. since being in australia I've had time to play around with it as the little one is getting entertained by all the family. this contest is for posh tots, a baby/kids store. these are the two boards i made. you have to use at least 5 items from the posh tots store, I'm totally in love with the zebra i couldn't help but use it in both of the rooms, and how cool is the hopscotch rug from crate and barrel


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being the 3rd place winner in the PoshTots contest on Olioboard. This company is my company's social media client!

    If you're on Twitter, come and say Hi to me, ok? I am @tkpleslie there and my company is: http://tkpartnership.com. The Kaleidoscope Partnership.

    Anytime you want to post on their FB wall, please feel free to do so: http://facebook.com/Olioboard.

    You have a great blog, by the way! I am inspired by your posts.

    Have a great day.

    Thanks, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...