Thursday, January 12, 2012

pencil it in

so amongst the long list of new year resolutions that im going to forget about next week, remember in a few months, and feel guilty about in november is the frivolous pursuit of editing and only adding to my wardrobe pieces that reflect my personality (in a refined way) and my age (eeeek!). so i thought about it and i figure i need to add some pencil skirts to my daily clothing diet this year - helping me look more grown up, feminine and still comfortable enough to allow me to reach into the pram with relative ease! im thinking quirky fabrics to keep them fresh. heres some inspiration...
Altuzarra here
stockholm street style here
band of outsiders pre fall 2012 here
pink dsquared here
blue burberry resort 2012 here
zara skirt here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...